Citi Polytechnic Engineering Courses, Accreditation and Entry Requirements
Citi Polytechnic is one of the few polytechnics licensed to operate in Abuja, capital city of Nigeria. The institution is a private polytechnic and was founded in 2018.
Just like any other polytechnics institution in Nigeria, it was founded with aim to impart technical knowledge thereby producing highly skill technician and technologist to drive the ever growing Nigerian industry.
Presently, Citi Polytechnic runs two engineering courses and they are:
- Computer Engineering and
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Approval and Accreditation
- The school graduates participate in the mandatory one year National Youth Service Corp.
- Certificate earned from the school could be used for further study at other higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Graduates from the school are eligible to register with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- They are also eligible to apply for a job as technician and technologist in industry.
The candidate must also pass the Citi Polytechnic post UTME, making the cut off mark of his choice engineering programme.
Along with this, he must also have four credit passes from one or two of the under listed secondary school examinations:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or
- NECO or
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Technical School certificate:National Technical Certificate (NTC) in a relevant programme including credit passes in Mathematics and Physics will be accepted.
Pre-ND programme candidate will be considered for admission provide all other requirements as stated above are met.