1. Your admission must be awarded through JAMB and you must obtain a minimum of 130 cumulative scores to be considered for admission
2. Where admission is offered without JAMB such candidate must write the next JAMB UTME/DE
3. All candidates offered admission must present the following documents during registration exercise:
- The Original academic Credentials for sighting by officials They must be retrieved immediately after sighting.
- Four (4) photocopies of all Credentials and certificates,
certificates of medical fitness to be conducted by the polytechnic at moderate charge.
1. O”Level” Results (WEAC, NECO, NABTEB)
2. State of Origin
3. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
4. 6 Passport photographs
Yes prospective candidates can Sign up online
Please note that no change of name will be allowed once a student is admitted into the polytechnic except for female students who get married during their course of study.
Physically both hard and soft copies credentials are accepted by the institution.